Tuesday, June 15, 2010

desk set complete

I found this little goody on Craigslist a couple of weeks ago. Let me tell ya, the old chair was grating on my very last nerve. It was comfy and free, don't get me wrong, but also very large and in charge in my small office.


This new one is just what I've been waiting and watching for. It's a bit scuffed up, but I don't mind because the desk is also a bit scuffed up.





Sadly, I do not have a photo of the old chair. I'll give you a little idea of the beauty that we had to give up. In your mind, just merge these two blue chairs. Ours was the lighter blue color, but the shape of the royal blue chair. It smelled and may have held traces of cheetos and baby puke. I'm sure you can see why we had to let it go.





Ahh, isn't this much better.





I also scored this little beauty at Goodwill a month or so ago. Perfect for my magazines and "desk clutter."




2 comments:

Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst said...

That chair is awesome. I too have been stalking Craigslist for a long time to find one like that for my someday office/craft room. :-) Great find! Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Nice Chair... love the wood tone! And what a great basket...

Kendra @ Creative Ambitions