Wednesday, July 27, 2011

beach robe - pattern by Dana of MADE

Here is the first little robe that I sewed for one of Morgan's little friends. We gave it to her on her birthday with this matching swimsuit. I love this pattern. Next time I will go with a much thinner towel and elongate the hood pattern. For some reason the hood was a little tight on Mo. Maybe she has a long neck :) I love the option for the long sleeves, but I knew that Morgan wouldn't wear it if the sleeves were long, so I made them short for her little friend too. It's just too hot here for long sleeves, even if you are wet. The pattern can be found here.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kayleen, I found my way over here through a pin on pinterest. Just wanted to let you know I really like what I see. Your projects are so creative (and well done!) and the blog looks great! My blog exists primarily to update my family on the progress as we renovate our house...but your blog is an inspiration for me!

Emily
www.findingformerglory.blogspot.com

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Wheelchair Transportation

Keep Posting:)

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Travel Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)