Wednesday, July 27, 2011

beach robe - pattern by Dana of MADE

Here is the first little robe that I sewed for one of Morgan's little friends. We gave it to her on her birthday with this matching swimsuit. I love this pattern. Next time I will go with a much thinner towel and elongate the hood pattern. For some reason the hood was a little tight on Mo. Maybe she has a long neck :) I love the option for the long sleeves, but I knew that Morgan wouldn't wear it if the sleeves were long, so I made them short for her little friend too. It's just too hot here for long sleeves, even if you are wet. The pattern can be found here.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kayleen, I found my way over here through a pin on pinterest. Just wanted to let you know I really like what I see. Your projects are so creative (and well done!) and the blog looks great! My blog exists primarily to update my family on the progress as we renovate our house...but your blog is an inspiration for me!

Emily
www.findingformerglory.blogspot.com

jamsmaxs93@gmail.com said...

russian blue kittens for sale
russian blue cat for sale
russian blue cats for sale
purebred russian blue kittens for sale near me
russian blue kitten
russian blue kittens
blue russian kittens
russian blue cat for sale
blue russian kitten for sale
<a

Health Lobby said...

Learn the procedure of Online Case Proceeding at
Sindh High Court. you can read more about other contents like, Daily cause list, Roster sittings, Electronic case Alert Messaging System.


Roster of Sindh High Court. Check complete advocate and judge wise roster sittings. You can read more about roster of Sindh High Court.


Welcome to Advance Case Search at Sindh High Court.site. You can easily learn how to check case status on Case Search portal of Sindh High Court.


Your Blog is incredible with unique content. Please visit Sindh High Court to get latest Daily Cause List, Memorandum Civil, Criminal, Court Writ, Latest Jobs and Electronic Case Management System in Sindh High Court.