Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Colonel Mustard's new look

I've had a few spare minutes on my hands. . . it's rare.  I decided to tear apart my model from the blog header above, the old yellow chair.  It's innards and bones are now taking up space in my office.  I'm afraid that this may lead to a new blog header in the not-so-distant future.  Maybe a different old chair.  I have several to choose from.

Colonel Mustard is inevitably getting a makeover. 

I think I've finally settled on the chevron stripes.  We'll see if it ends up this way. . . but the visual sure makes my day.  Hopefully this all works out.  Wish me luck.  I've never reupholstered anything this detailed.

Everything from the board is already in the room, except for the chair. . . .(insert climactic music here) DUN, DUN, DUNNN!  If that doesn't leave you with a foreboding feeling in your gut, I don't know what will.

You may never see Colonel Mustard again.

4 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Hi!
I found you on Pinterest.
Great ideas.

Stop by my Blog and say "Hello" sometime.

I signed on to FOLLOW, so I'll be baaaaack!

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Colonel Mustard has served you well! Looking forward to the up-do .... I am sure it will blow me away!

donnabee said...

I am totally agree with you Sweet tea such a useful ideas you have find..
Thanks for post..

Office Chairs

CANNABIS said...

great post many will be influenced by it

BUY WEED ONLINE BRISBANE
BUY CANNABIS ONLINE BRISBANE
BUY MARIJUANA ONLINE BRISBANE
WHERE TO BUY WEED ONLINE BRISBANE
WHERE TO BUY CANNABIS ONLINE BRISBANE
WHERE TO BUY MARIJUANA ONLINE BRISBANE