Saturday, September 5, 2009

Paper beads


It's raining. How often does this happen in the desert. . . . . next to never. It's a perfect day for soup and creativity. Here is where these beads come in handy. I saw them at the Idea Room.

Pure entertainment for at least 1 hour. Even boys can do it, although they may request that it not be mentioned on the blog. . .oops. At least I didn't post a picture. All you do is cut out a thin triangle, slap some glue on it and roll it up. Anyone can do it!

It may not be perfect to wear OUT on the rainy day, but definitely perfect for a morning of Tom and Jerry and blanket tents.
I love rainy days!

10 comments:

Queen B. said...

such a cute picture !!

Tommie said...

I'm gonna steal it for YW :)

TidyMom said...

Kayleen you are the winner of my Uppercase Living Express Yourself Giveaway!! Send me an email!♥
tidymom at charter dot net

Congrats!!!

~TidyMom

Unknown said...

hey there! thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours, your pictures are very beautiful. I would love to feature your desk sometime,(with credit to you, of course) if you don't mind!

Brittany said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

i'm hosting a Goodwill party every week. stop by and join in!

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

Melissa said...

Love to check on your blog. Cute ideas. . .I always get sucked in and visit all the links, (so just know it's your fault we're having cereal for dinner tonight.) You never disappoint you creative lady! Wish we lived close and could be goodwill gal pals.

Let it Shine said...

These are adorable! Love the treasurebox!!! Cracks me up, I never have the heart to tell them I am just going to paint it! Good for you!! :)

Alyshia

Tanner said...

Kayleen, you are so amazing!! How come this is the first time I'm not getting onto this great, CUTE blog of yours!?!!! If you have time and if you think about it, call me and I'd LOVE to come with you on your runs to Goodwill and everywhere else you shop! I want to learn your tricks and talent of doing all of this - AND it'd be great to hang out some more!

Tricia said...

Hi Kayleen.
I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I still haven't gotten to this project, but oh how I want to. So much fun, and so pretty.

Have a fantastic week!
XO*Tricia